- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 pounds medium or large shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Peel and devein shrimp and remove tails.
- Combine all ingredients in a ziplock bag and marinate for 1 hour.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water while shrimp marinate.
- Thread shrimp onto wooden or metal skewers.
- Heat grill to medium-low.
- Grill shrimp for 3-5 minutes per side, or until they are opaque and pinkish in color.