DIY Taco Seasoning Mix
MAKE-YOUR-OWN TACO SEASONING MIX
This recipe comes together in 5 minutes flat and make six 1/4-cup ‘packets’ of taco seasoning. If your grocery store has a bulk food section, be sure to buy your spices there. The savings is substantial.
- 1/2 cup dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons medium chili powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne (or more if your family likes spicy food)
Mix all ingredients together. Store in an airtight jar, or portion it out into snack size zip-top baggies. A scant 1/4 cup of seasoning is enough to season a pound or a pound and a half of ground beef, depending on how spicy you like your tacos.
Please feel free to pin this recipe. For lots more affordable family-friendly food, check out Family Feasts for $75 a Week.Pin It