If you ask a kid a question
Thanks to a bout with the flu this weekend, I’m feeling decidedly un-peppy this morning. So far, only three of us have had it, and I am fully expecting more to fall sick any moment. But most of us are attacking school this morning anyway. Except my sweet 9 year old, who is currently lying on the couch with a bucket. Poor kid.
I’m feeling quite nostalgic over leaving Christmas vacation behind– I love the slower pace and the free time in the holiday season. But somebody’s gotta be a grownup and get some more learnin’ crammed into these kiddos. I guess I’m elected.
A couple days ago I found this fun questionnaire on Pinterest. I tried it out on my 7 and 9 year old daughters, and as you can see below, I got some rather funny answers.
|1. Something mom always says to you?2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does mom make you laugh?
5. What was mom like as a child?
6. How old is mom?
7. How tall is mom?
8. What is mom’s favorite thing to do?
9. What does mom do when you’re not around?
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is mom really good at?
12. What is mom not very good at?
13. What does mom do for her job?
14. What is mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of mom?
16. What cartoon character would mom be?
17. What do you and mom do together?
18. How are you and mom the same?
19. How are you and mom different?
20. How do you know mom loves you?
21. Where is mom’s favorite place to go?
|1. Be nice2. Obeying
5. Little feet.
7. I do not know.
8. Play Dutch Blitz
9. Eats chocolate beans
10. Chicken pot pie
11. Making pizza dough
12. Dropping stuff
13. She goes online.
14. Eggs and toast
15. Her food
16. Mary Poppins
17. Eat coffee beans & pizza
18. We both wear glasses & earrings
19. She’s white and I’m brown
20. She hugs me and kisses me
21. New York or Chile.
|1. Elbows off the table2. When we compliment her food
3. When we run in the house
4. When she’s teasing my big brothers
5. She was the oldest in her family
7. Can you just write a question mark?
9. Watches movies
10. Writing books
11. Rearranging the living room
13. Writes books
15. The fact that she’s raised so many children.
16. Mrs. Incredible
17. Play Dutch Blitz
18. We both like to talk
19. She can go online and I can’t
20. She works hard every day
21. To bed
Have you ever given your kids this kind of questionnaire? We thought it was fun, and it had me wishing I’d done something similar when our older kids were small. I am off to attack breakfast– oatmeal with butter and brown sugar this morning– and then we will jump into school. Happy Monday to you!
If this is your first visit here, welcome! Here are some posts that have been reader favorites recently:Pin It